Sportsmanship (Tolerating Losing) BundleSale!
Have a child or working with a client who has a challenging time accepting losses at a game?
Crying, yelling, swiping game materials or quitting?
Losing is hard! For some of our kids, accepting winning is just as tough.
Being more successful at game play requires practice in a conceptually systematic way.
This bundle will support you in implementing strategies to decrease challenging behavior associated with competitive game play.
Included in the bundle:
- Video Tutorial explaining systematic desensitization and game play
- Multiple digital multiplayer versions of quick win loss games such as coin toss, card flip, rock paper scissors & tic tac toe
- Games may be played 1:1, in small groups up to 6 or in 2 larger teams.
- MC created 50 slide “Random Rules- Win or Lose” game targeting accepting losing as well as flexibility as the rules change.
- Specific, measurable, observable target skills
- Data Collection Forms