In response to Covid-19 social distancing requirements, our social skills centers have had to halt all on site in person social skills groups.
In an effort to keep our participants connected and accessing social skills instruction, we have made the transition to video conferencing – “Virtual Social Skills Groups”.
If you are a professional in a similar situation and struggling with how to continue services virtually, this webinar will support you via the following:
- Identification of best fit candidate profiles for online learning
- Tips for structuring the routine of the online group
- Strategies to promote active student responding / movement and high levels of interaction
- Suggestions for a variety of activities to incorporate
*** All those who are signed up for the webinar will receive access to join live, as well as access to the recordings (webinar 1, 2 & 3) access to slides and templates to use as a framework for putting together your own online groups and an invite to a private FB group sharing additional related resources.
We will not be discussing HIPAA or Insurance billing, please do your due diligence to insure you are in compliance.
- IF YOU ARE PURCHASING MORE THAN 1 SEAT, EMAIL TEAMMISSIONCOGNITION@GMAIL.COM with your order number and each full name & email that needs access to the Zoom.
The live webinar is Friday, April 3, 2020 @ 12:00pm EST