This is a booster lesson for participants who need additional practice with:
- Using appropriate tone of voice
- Being flexible “go with the flow”
- Maintaining personal space
- Listening to and responding to others
*booster means that all of these skills have been previously taught (prefereabvly utilizing behavior skills training) but a lack of maintenance of generalization has been noted and additional intervention is required.
This 8 page lesson plan includes:
- set up instructions and needed materials
- instructor’s script
- role play activities
- visual supports for self monitoring (Friendship Responsibility Cards)
- data Collection Templates (Rehearsal & In Situ Assessment)
After completing your purchase, please check your email fora recipt from Mission Cognition. Within that receipt you will find the word “download.” Please click the link to gain immediate access to the materials.
If you found the materials to be valuable, we invite you to come back and leave a comment on the product page or share with others via social media. If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
Thanks for supporting Mission Cognition!